20 Tips to "Loving Life"
20 Tips on Loving Life
- Don’t spend your present dwelling on the past or dreaming of the future – nothing is promised. Live now!
- Don’t ever let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling.
- Change yourself, not others. If you don’t like or can’t accept what you see in others, change yourself.
- If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
- Take time to love yourself. As you learn to love yourself, you’ll find it much easier to love others.
- There are two ways of being rich. One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have.
- Sometimes it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well.
- Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you, and make you happy.
- Instead of regretting your “mistakes”, learn from them. It’s much more productive.
- Don’t struggle against the universe.
You only need oars if you’re fighting the current.
- Work to create a more loving tomorrow, but accept the world as it is today.
- Express gratitude.
- Smile at strangers. Sometimes, they’ll smile back.
- Choose to be happy.
- Take Time. Notice the sights, sounds, and smells in the yard, relax.
- Laugh everyday. Hear a joke, tell a joke, laugh at yourself, laugh with your friends and family and co-workers. There are very few medicines as powerful as laughter, and I don't think you can over-dose.
- Love well. Express your affection, appreciation, friendship and warmth to those around you.
- Work hard. There is joy in completion of our tasks. One of the great sources of happiness is to do work that is worthy of you, and to do it well.
- Learn something new everyday. Read, listen, adapt and stretch to accommodate new ideas and new information.
- Use your body as it was designed. Walk and run, stretch, throw things, and lift things. Exercise is good.